The project’s goal is to improve HIV infected and affected children’s school attendance and academic performance through tutorial support focusing on English, Mathematics and science subjects.
- Improve the performance of target kid through tutorial support focusing on English, Mathematics and science subjects.
- Provision of educational (scholastic) materials for target children such as school uniform, bags, exercise books, pens, pencils, sharpeners, compass, etc.
- Provision of life skill trainings and leadership lessons.
- Provision of individual and group counseling
- Provision of sport, game activities and drama & theatrical art
- Provision of basic computer application and drawing
- Provision of summer camp and community service