The goal is to improve academic and social skills of pre-school/kindergarten and early learning for children under 7 in the community and establish community-owned IGA center of excellence
- Provision of regular preschool learning based on preschool curriculum
- Enhancing preschool learning of target children under 7 years enabling better performance in primary education
- Benefiting from early play opportunities with age appropriate toys when they attend the centre
- Provision of social and relational skills using play, introducing them with age appropriate numeracy and literacy.
- Provision of lunch, snack and school supplies