The goal is contribute towards the national impact mitigation of HIV and Aids through enhancing the capacity of community.
- Organize community mobilization on OVCs care and support in institutions, CBOs and FBOs (Idirs, churches, schools and woreda offices).
- Establish/ strengthen the existing community care coalition (CCC) for OVCs care and support this activity will be carried out by institutionalizing the above CCC members creating sustainable fund raising mechanisms.
- Organize training for existing CCC on resource mobilization and management both from the leaders and volunteers, resource management committee will be organize
- Organize training for community volunteers by different professionals, once in a quarter one day training will be given
- Support the CCC to have its own term of reference, OVCs selection criteria and related guiding documents by adopting existing guidelines
- Support the CCC to develop and implement its own action plan to OVC care and support and establish its own sub working groups.
- Collaborate with the existing local government structures (eg. Kebele level) to establish store house for depositing in kind contribution of the community
- Initiate collaboration between the CCC and woreda stakeholders including health office, women and child affairs office, Hapco, private sector and others.
- Facilitate the linkage and networking of CCC with other likeminded organizations, district and kebele level government structures.